Tuesday, May 24, 2011

out in the balcony

After a yucky and depressing weekend followed by another gray Monday we had a gorgeous day today.  The balcony had been covered with the Yellow Dust but this morning Daniel and Ari cleaned it with water and filled up her little pool.  After Daniel left for work, she and I went out there with our picnic lunch while Ti napped (schedule's been off).  We ended up staying out there literally ALL DAY except for occasional potty breaks.  Ari splashed in her pool and did some coloring.  She was mostly content. 




Ti needs a boy hat :P
I stayed out there while both of them napped and read several chapters of the book The Scent of Water by Naomi Zacharias, which Daniel bought me to read on my ipod kindle (love this technology--although I still prefer actual paper).

I love days like today so I'm savoring every moment of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment