Wednesday, January 19, 2011

girlie fun--looks like she has highlights :)

learning to write numbers

these dry erase cards are so much fun!

I wrote her name down and before I asked her she said, "Arielle!"

doodle fun with the dry erase card


strengthen that neck!




snack time (shrimp chips & apple slices)

daddy's home! (my sick family:()

So we have this red floor rocker that folds up.  We looked for a glider but it was a pain to find one.  So, instead, we bought this one for nursing and rocking Ti.  Well, it's pretty useless... you can so easily tip over and end up helpless on the floor!  One good thing about it is that you're closer to the heated floor.

Ari loves it when Daniel or I suddenly start dancing.  She loves to just drop whatever she was doing and join us in the crazy excitement with giggles and laughs.  This afternoon Ari and I danced in every room--we needed some exercise!  Ti watched us being wild girls lying on the couch. :)  He probably wanted to join us so badly!  Soon enough, buddy, soon enough!

3 comments:

  1. this brings tears to my eyes... i miss my babies so so much!! i love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was watching her dance today on Skype!!! I think that she wants to be a ballerina like her Auntie Lydia... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be cute, Lydia. I would like that. We'll see what she wants! :)

    ReplyDelete